CJ Beef Bulgogi Sauce 290g
What is this for?
Korea has its own traditional grilled barbecue meat dish called Bulgogi. Bulgogi is conventionally cooked with beef sirloins although there exists a pork variant as well. To make a bulgogi dish, a traditional sauce has been used for marinating the beef meat. This sauce is an authentic mixture of gochujang, soy sauce, fruit puree and other ingredients. Besksul offers a readymade sauce marinade for beef bulgogi recipes in 290g jars.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 330 g of beef sirloin, cut into bite size
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 stalks of spring onion, thinly sliced
- Some cooking oil
How to cook Bulgogi?
1. Marinate the meat in bulgogi sauce for 4 hrs in the fridge. (Overnight marination is even better)
2. Heat up your wok / skillet on medium high heat and once heated add some cooking oil.
3. Add the meat and all vegetables and stir occasionally.
4. Once the meat and the vegetables are half cooked, reduce the heat to medium and cook further until all ingredients are fully cooked.